View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #5641
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
we rented this house at some resort about 45 min outside of san juan, on the north east coast (i think it was called vista del mar, on the way to fajardo)

this was actually my 3rd time there, but i don't think i'm going back for awhile. so many other places to visit. i'm kinda pissed that i still haven't seen the chupacabra yet!! :)
It's been awhile since he attacked anyways. I think he moved to some other country

I know where vista del mar is nice place to vacation at.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote