View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:31 AM   #350
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

At this point it doesn't matter whether we're rooting for the losses or not. D. Casey already sealed that fate with his coaching and his rotations. He was actually had a game strategy of putting Bargs out there to get him going somehow thinking that that was gonna help us. He plays Landry Fields 48 minutes and Valanciunas 11. Alan Anderson takes 20 shots..... ALAN ANDERSON, 20 SHOTS! Yeah, we don't have to root for them to lose, it's all under control.

edit: wow I just noticed that Kyle Lowry had a triple double. Quietest TD i've ever seen. Jack and Matt didn't even announce it, unless I missed it.

Last edited by bokes15 : 03-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote