View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #44
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

I wouldn't recommend you to stop cardio if you're trying to bulk up because you might get a gut if you're taking supplements. Just keep cardio for your off days when you're not lifiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I never made my HS teams and I was better than over half of the people who made the team. I'd hoop with them all the time before the season, after school and what not.

I was a hooper and I guess the coaches just never seen it.
Maybe you wasn't in a good shape as you thought? I seen some skilled people on the court that were way better than me but I could guard them because I was fast and a pretty good shape.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote