View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Maybe you wasn't in a good shape as you thought? I seen some skilled people on the court that were way better than me but I could guard them because I was fast and a pretty good shape.
I don't think that was it. I played basketball all day and night from about age 8 to 16-17.

No lie, people were shocked I didn't make it any of the times I tried out. When the dudes I always hoop with are on the team and not me, it was crazy. Then they find out who made the team over me, they couldn't believe either, cause they knew I was better than those other cats. But oh well.

It was me and one other homie, we never made the team when we tried out.

I only played for a league two years in 5th and 6th grade at the local Y. I was one of the top 3 players for my team and a starting guard. Man, I was so happy when I was playing there being part of a team.

When I tried out for the middle school team in 7th grade and didn't see my name on the list, I almost broke down right in the locker room, but it was too many dudes around. I went and cried in a stall for like two minutes after every one left, I had to get that out. I couldn't go to class and then just break down in the middle of a US History lesson.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote