View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Maybe you wasn't in a good shape as you thought? I seen some skilled people on the court that were way better than me but I could guard them because I was fast and a pretty good shape.
I don't think that was it. I played basketball all day and night from about age 8 to 16-17.

No lie, people were shocked I didn't make it any of the times I tried out. When the dudes I always hoop with are on the team and not me, it was crazy. Then they find out who made the team over me, they couldn't believe either, cause they knew I was better than those other cats. But oh well.

It was me and one other homie, we never made the team when we tried out.

I only played for a league two years in 5th and 6th grade at the local Y. I was one of the top 3 players for my team and a starting guard. Man, I was so happy when I was playing there being part of a team.

When I tried out for the middle school team in 7th grade and didn't see my name on the list, I almost broke down right in the locker room, but it was too many dudes around. I went and cried in a stall for like two minutes after every one left, I had to get that out. I couldn't go to class and then just break down in the middle of a US History lesson.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote