View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Cavs backup power forward

gotta admit i was wrong here, luke has been pretty solid as the backup pf. the bench has looked great since the memphis trade, with livingston and walton providing great ball movement, and getting scorers like speights and ellington great looks.

i havent watched the knick game yet, but luke had 12 assists, 2 turnovers, in 29 minutes. thats pretty incredible for a guy with his limited scoring ability, and very limited athleticism.

since the trade hes averaging 5.8 apg, his scoring, rebounding and defense are still pretty poor (although his jumper has looked a little better as of late), for a guy who was a throw in, to be getting any contribution from him is gravy.

as a sidenote, has any other player in the league thrown as many backwards, between-the-legs passes? i feel like hes got at least 5 this year, and i cant think of another player who has made one.

i couldnt find any videos of it from his time with the cavs, but its just like this one, except he has mostly done it for spot up shooters

Last edited by chips93 : 03-05-2013 at 06:31 AM.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote