View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #70
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Shawne Merriman retired. Says he wants to "go out on his own terms." Which translates to I suck now and wouldn't have gotten another job.

Yo he fell off fast as hell. He went from one of the leagues top pass rushers to I dont even know what I would label him. Damn. I hated that lights out celebration tho.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote