View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #59
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4

Well, I tried to stealth my way through the forts. No point in me playing the game if my plan is to just walk up to the guards and start murdering people. At that point it just becomes a button mashing game and I would have already ruined the playing experience for myself.

They could avoid stuff like this if they found a way to incorporate different levels of difficulty in the gameplay but its prob not worth it to do so.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote