View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #226
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

I created a MyCareer with a 7'2" athletic center. I was drafted by Detroit (can't recall the draft #, but it was a top 10-15), and after constantly losing, I asked for a trade to LAL in my 2nd season. What do you know? Lakers traded Nash for me, and when I went back to see the Piston's roster, they've got CP3 now as the starting PG.

Anyway, with LAL, I've averaged 17 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 2.9 apg & 1.3 bpg. I tend to simulate regular games and only play the Key Games.
First round of the Playoffs currently, Kobe is out 6-8 weeks with a broken arm. We were down 1-3 against the Rockets. Now tied 3-3.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote