View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default With the PS4 coming soon, when do you anticipate the end of the PS3?

Just curious. I recall in 2011, there were still titles being released for the PS2, such as NBA 2K11. Obviously, that was years after the PS3 had already been out.
I'm not someone who can buy a $500+ video game console* at any time, so I'm curious as to how long the PS3's life cycle should be anticipated.

*I'm assuming the new PlayStation will be around that price range for at least the first year.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote