View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: With the PS4 coming soon, when do you anticipate the end of the PS3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I doubt they'll release a new console and keep the old one serviced for more than a year.
They just stopped making PS2 games literally this year.

I think the PS3 gets games for awhile. The first year of next gen systems always blows for exclusives. So they'll keep putting out everything for both 3 and 4. Then in probably 2-3 years they'll start limiting what gets released for the 3.

Sidenote: I think that this could be the first generation where people really wait to pick up any next generation system. For instance...I see no reason to upgrade my 360/ps3 aside from a RAM upgrade. Graphics aren't getting much better, storage is already great and will probably stay similar, so really just make the shit a bit faster, and I'd keep it. Hell if M$ put out a 360, and upgraded the RAM to something decent like 4gb or godforbid 8. I'd be more than happy if they slapped a sticker on it and called it a Xbox Infinity or 720 or whatever.* Just keep the controller the same, the accessories the same so that way everything is compatible and I'd be more than willing to shell out a cool 300-400 for that.

*also they have to have a blu-ray upgrade.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote