View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #12217
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I saw the Avengers again for the 2nd time after watching it when it came out and damn. I remember saying then that it was one of my favorite movies ever but I didn't get that feeling this time. It really didn't hold up to the second viewing considering all the action is in the end and most of the comedy (excluding Hulk) comes from one-liners. I'd give it an 8/10 after seeing it again.
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote