Thread: R and B is back
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: R and B is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Michael was making music for damn near two decades before he started dropping CLASSIC material and you trying to tell me that these people are just above average because they don't measure up?

Shut that shit up.

Please.

I know who Bilal is obviously, present his album with links and info so that ISH can get some good shit in their playlists. Stop being elitist and use "links". It's not that hard.
I made a thread about Bilal when the album dropped 2 weeks back, and got one reply from Al Thorton on some BS.

And Mike was dropping classics in the early 70s.

They are above avg because they are, that's not a bad thing. They are not even on an R.Kelly or Gerald LeVert level. That's not a bad thing, they are the best contemporary R&B artist out now. Better than every one else, but when you look deeper to the Bilal's, Raphael Saadiq's, Van Hunt's, Robert Glasper, they got some work to do.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote