View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: With the PS4 coming soon, when do you anticipate the end of the PS3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'm not very tech savvy so someone help me out by putting this in simple terms. The upgrade in graphics from PS3 to PS4....how big of an upgrade is that going to be? I mean how much better can they really get? I'm guessing it won't be the same as going from the original Playstation to a PS2, and frrm a PS2 to a PS3?
Miniscule. It'll be like going from 720P to 1080P, some people will notice a difference others won't, and the difference people do notice will be a minor one.

We'll never get another jump in graphics like from ps1-2-3 again, because of the human eye. What you'll get is basically more detail in games rather than better looking because of the infinitely better RAM now.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote