View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #218
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I'm picking up my copy of God of War Ascension tonight. I'm almost done with Farcry 3 which has been great. Tomb Raider will follow Ascension. By the way, God of War 3 is awesome and epic.

Alright sweet. God of War is essentially the reason I decided to pick up a PS3 to go along with my 360. I've loved the series ever since I played it on PSP, and from the looks of the demo it will stay that way for a while.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote