Thread: Musical Mashups
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Musical Mashups

I'll make some more posts in this thread and give it some more life. Let me know if you enjoy any of these

Stay (CHVRCHES x Taylor Swift x Lana Del Rey & Monsieur Adi)

Dikembe Patrick Mourning (feat. Lloyd Banks, Kanye West, Fabolous & Pusha T) [Prod. by Alchemist]

Mashup March 2013 by Alex Hooper

Pendulum, Zedd ft. Foxes, B.o.B, Rob Swire - Claritycraft by Isosine

Party and Bullshit in the USA (one of the first mashups I ever heard, pretty sick)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote