View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you play 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Usually include tips just because it can get pretty hilarious when people try to tip every missed shot.
Ha, good point. I used to just grab the rebound and take it back if I wasn't in natural tipping range. But over the past few years, if I'm in the right mood and people are not giving a great effort, I've decided to try tipping from wherever I snagged the board. It's mostly led to failure, but there's been a few circus makes I can hang my hat on.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote