View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #223
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

It's been a while since I've looked at the XBLA, so I checked it out again recently and tried a bunch of trial versions of games:

A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Sealife Safari - I tried these 3 because they were very small downloads, but they were all cutesy type games that I would tire of quickly.

Risk Factions
Defenders of Ardania
Defense Grid - These 3 aren't bad games of their type, but I see no reason to pay for any of them when I can play better games of their type for free.

Age of Booty - Decent enough, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to the game.

Perfect Dark - It's been a while since I've played it, but I don't remember it being that lackluster.

Portal - I was disappointed. I flew through all 11 or 12 of the levels in the trial version. I was wondering where the difficulty was. I've heard this series has gotten a lot praise, but I wasn't really impressed with the trial version.

Red Alert 3 - I just didn't care for this version.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - What the hell, all you can do is play a local game against another person and you can only pick from 6 characters. Way too limiting to get me interested.

Minecraft - I guess I can see why people get addicted to it, but I don't think I'll be one of them.

Torchlight - It's like Diablo, so I liked it. I may have to consider getting 1 or both.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote