View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #224
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
It's been a while since I've looked at the XBLA, so I checked it out again recently and tried a bunch of trial versions of games:

A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Sealife Safari - I tried these 3 because they were very small downloads, but they were all cutesy type games that I would tire of quickly.

Risk Factions
Defenders of Ardania
Defense Grid - These 3 aren't bad games of their type, but I see no reason to pay for any of them when I can play better games of their type for free.

Age of Booty - Decent enough, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to the game.

Perfect Dark - It's been a while since I've played it, but I don't remember it being that lackluster.

Portal - I was disappointed. I flew through all 11 or 12 of the levels in the trial version. I was wondering where the difficulty was. I've heard this series has gotten a lot praise, but I wasn't really impressed with the trial version.

Red Alert 3 - I just didn't care for this version.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - What the hell, all you can do is play a local game against another person and you can only pick from 6 characters. Way too limiting to get me interested.

Minecraft - I guess I can see why people get addicted to it, but I don't think I'll be one of them.

Torchlight - It's like Diablo, so I liked it. I may have to consider getting 1 or both.

I have a thread for XBLA and PSN titles, I haven't really looked on there recently though.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238568
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote