View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:31 AM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default My GF is getting too fat

I have a situation. I've been dating this girl for 7 years. I really think I want to marry her and I told her so. Well now she is getting a bit too comfortable in the relationship.

The other night, we were getting it on, and the bed f*cking broke. The next morning, through a bit of digging, I found out she weighs over 200 pounds now. Keep in mind, she was a sexy 140 when we dated.

So how exactly do I tell her to lose weight. That was like a $400 bed set and I can't afford buying new beds. That's as bad as the time when I bought the first set of Xbox 360s and they would only last for a couple of months.

How do you tell a girl to lose weight without offending her. She knows she's fat, I know she's fat, all her friends know she's fat, heck, even her dead auntie is visiting her in her dreams telling her she's fat, but it's just a topic of conversation I just can't bring up directly.

I still love her, but damn, she needs to lose a few pounds because that love is going to dwindle when another expensive bed set is broken. Sorry if I sound superficial, but this is a serious problem in our relationship.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote