View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:31 AM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Default My GF is getting too fat

I have a situation. I've been dating this girl for 7 years. I really think I want to marry her and I told her so. Well now she is getting a bit too comfortable in the relationship.

The other night, we were getting it on, and the bed f*cking broke. The next morning, through a bit of digging, I found out she weighs over 200 pounds now. Keep in mind, she was a sexy 140 when we dated.

So how exactly do I tell her to lose weight. That was like a $400 bed set and I can't afford buying new beds. That's as bad as the time when I bought the first set of Xbox 360s and they would only last for a couple of months.

How do you tell a girl to lose weight without offending her. She knows she's fat, I know she's fat, all her friends know she's fat, heck, even her dead auntie is visiting her in her dreams telling her she's fat, but it's just a topic of conversation I just can't bring up directly.

I still love her, but damn, she needs to lose a few pounds because that love is going to dwindle when another expensive bed set is broken. Sorry if I sound superficial, but this is a serious problem in our relationship.
IamRAMBO24 is online now   Reply With Quote