View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #23
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There was Slugger O'Toole who was drunk as a rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Her: Do you know I do to a Brazilian
Me: Excuse me?
Her: A Brazilian. I want a Brazilian. Have you ever done that.
Me: That's a first time for every thing.
noice!

i only recently got in to whiskey when the super stopped carrying fine french vodka. for some reason i still thought whiskey was made from distilled beer (nasty!), but it sounds more like that's the olden-practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
saw them live christmas 2011 in brixton. shane's still a boss
even with only one tooth in his head!

he sure is lasting longer than behan, too. guess it's the genes...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote