View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
huh? 140 is not big at all...hell my friend she is 168 and she is pretty damn skinny.

Taking into account women being generally a few inches shorter, if not more, and much lower muscle mass 140 is a good sized girl unless she's fairly tall.

There is no way any girl under 6' is "pretty damn skinny" and weighs 168. Lol.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote