View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #316
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

I'm officially a very happy Giant fan. As always the Giants lay low the first couple days of free agency making minor moves and not over paying. Then they come in and sign a player like Brandon Myers. I'm so happy that this guy is a Giant. He was very productive last season and is a nice weapon to have on our offense. Definetely the ideal replacement for Bennet, despite the fact that he's not a great blocker.

The best thing about this move is it gives us possibilities. Now the Giants don't have to draft a TE early. If things work out in the Giants favor Alec Ogletree will fall to us and we can plug him in at the LB spot.

At worst, if we do draft a TE with our first pick we have a good basis for a two TE offense.

I really would like to see the Giants get back Boothe, Cruz, and Andre and Stevie Brown , draft Ogletree and sign another CB. If all of these things happen I would call this a very succesful offseason (in the case Cruz takes the tender or signs at a long term price that will allow us to resign Nicks in the future)
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote