View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This must be said: The Wire is overrated

I hate threads like this. Take something popular then try to meh it. I never got into Seinfeld given how popular of a following that show has. The humor from the episodes I forced myself to watch just didnt grab me. Too dry, stupid. But I cant bash the show or argue its not great. Never gave the show much of a chance given a couple episodes I saw. Funny part is I love Curb your Enthusiasm .

Anyway, saying The Wire is overrated is flat out dumb.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote