Thread: for prime
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: for prime

read them...they are just random factoids about the Stock Market that I pretty much already knew...

-"just because the market is doing well, doesn't mean your portfolio is..."

-"the economy can recover while stocks do poorly..."

etc

the only thing I really claimed in my thread was that the market going up is a good thing...and it is

I never said that it is a absolute proof that the economy is doing well or anything like that...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote