View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #63
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Going to be a dad, need ISH tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
No I am -pt-

Primetime

-p.tiddy-

Doomsday/riddler has 2 older boys though
Shit, didnt know you were married. I thought you were still hitting up the stripclub skanks! Anyways, congrats. How many different prime based accounts do you have? I had thought you gave one away to dooms during one of his many bans.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote