View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #98
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
I agree with everything besides loser punk. Why don't you congratulate yourself with a cool ranch doritos tacos bro.. they mighty tasty.

If you agree with everything else, then by default you must agree that you are a loser.

And I only use the word "bro" to mock you; further proof of your douche-baggery.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote