View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #39
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nothing Is Working For Me This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
Exactly, F Bestbuy. Shit customer service, unhelpful employees, just a rip off in general. There's a reason why they;re going downhill. And why would you pay someone 100 bucks just to transfer files to an external Hard Drive? That's really easy, no reason you can't do it yourself.

You must have missed the part that my computer was f*cked. I can transfer info on working computers no problem, but I couldn't get my computer to open windows, and the computer would restart after being on for 1 minute. I handed my computer to some of my buddies who are way better with computer (they're webpage designers), and they were the ones that told me that the info could still be transferred, but it required additional equipment that neither I nor them had.

I brought my computer back to Bestbuy and they are going to see if the files just weren't transferred or if they were unable to transfer them due to corruption. Now I cross my fingers.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote