View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #41
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nothing Is Working For Me This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
What's the issue with your kidneys?

I think I may be having kidney problems starting to develop but am not sure. What were the warning symptoms for you?

Godspeed to you, man.

I have a kidney disease called IgA Nephropathy, which was discovered almost 10 years ago and led to needing a kidney transplant last summer. I discovered it after going to the hospital for an unrelated incident and my blood pressure was 200/133. Blood pressure and kidney issues are strongly related, so they looked into kidney problems and discovered it. I felt no symptoms at that point, but the closer I was to full blown kidney failure, the more symptoms that started up: Mostly fatigue and twitching legs/restless leg syndrome when I got sleepy.

What makes you think you have kidney problems? And if you think you have kidney problems, I would see a doctor. They are no joke.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote