View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:15 PM   #44
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nothing Is Working For Me This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Sometimes I think I feel odd sensations in my kidney area like a kidney stone is forming or something. It could just be oblique pain. And, every now and then, my skin on my stomach will inexplicably break out in little red spots everywhere. But they go away.

I could be having some sort of filtration issues in my liver or kidneys.

What do you think caused your kidney issues? Was it genetic or did some behaviors/habits bring them on?

That is a very different issue than what I have, so I don't know what to tell you.

They don't know what causes my disease. They are pretty sure it isn't something I did, and it is only barely correlated with heredity in studies (I have no family members that also have it).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote