Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-13 regular season!

Quote:
Reckon these are the teams with capspace next year to look out for

Atlanta Hawks
Dallas Mavericks
Houston Rockets
Philadelphia 76ers

Jefferson to Philly if they can't/don't want to re-sign Bynum. He'll still be looking for a max deal, so they may get put off.

I'd be put off!

Quote:
I'm sure both the Mavericks and Hawks might look at Jefferson if they bomb out in the Dwight Howard chase too.

Howard is likely to be back in LA. How often do guys leave money on the table? Mavs were the team the Jazz outbid for Al and he would make sense ofensively next to Dirk but a Dirk/Al defensive frontline? Yikes! A Horford/Jefferson frontline could make some sense too.

Quote:
Houston have Asik, but having a guy like Millsap next to him would be pretty nice. They're full of ? at PF, it'd give them a really solid option there, to fill out a starting 5 with Harden, Lin, Parsons and Asik.

McHale might want his old pupil Al? He's said he wants to be play inside/out and Asik might be good enough defensively to play next to Al? I'd rather have Millsap in any situation. But Robinson has been compared to Paul and he says he has been watching film of him and trying to pattern his game after him.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote