Thread: Potential Deals
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #3
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Potential Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Deng is the best trade option, because we'll likely lose him for nothing anyways. Luol is uber loyal, so who knows. His next contract might be awesome, taking that "over-paid" spotlight off his back.

Boozer is a REALLY tough trade because nobody wants him. We're stuck with him, and any Bulls fan that knows the FO, understands he will not get amnestied.

I really don't know why would they trade Deng and why would they let him go? I thought Chicago is the 3rd biggest market team and they already saved quite a bit when they got rid of Brewer's and Korver's contract plus letting Asik walk. I thought Chicago is about winning?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote