View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 02:45 AM   #19
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKnicks914
I never said stats were meaningless... but idt those comments were directed towards me. The stats from yesterday's game are at http://www.vegassummerleague.com/box_score.cfm?game=55

Human error - those were the general thoughts on Balkman... though not totally accurate. He actually does have a pretty nice offensive game - he can handle, moves very well without the ball, has a nice foul shot. He could also use some more upper body strength. The hustle comes as advertised, though.
I was replying to Handle the Rock calling stats irrelevent.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote