Thread: XBLA/PSN Games
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #27
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: XBLA/PSN Games

XBLA, PSN, and Steam Greenlight have been wonderful platforms for developers to get their games to the mass public. That documentary on indie gaming was really good and the new wave of crowd funded models has me excited to see what the future can bring.

Now... XBLIG (Indie games) is a little bit of a different story, which if you're like me, found out on bored day at a buddy's house. I'll just leave these here
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote