View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:37 AM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Anybody else finish it yet? Ending was amazing, as was the rest of the game.

I haven't. I am naturally a wanderer in video games, and then I'm super encouraged to explore every inch that I have been playing regularly since I got it on the drop date but have only just now passed SPOILERS IN WHITE: the part where you enter an alternite reality after finding Lin dead.

It's so cool that the game can be explored the way it can. I'm interested to see the end though because I have heard that not everyone is on board with it.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote