View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:57 AM   #379
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official UCLA Bruins Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
I agree with all of this but the bolded needs to be stressed. they just don't care about sports.
which as a sports fan is frustrating I know, but honestly good. Purdue's the same way, I hate it more often than not, but I understand and respect it. Purdue's athletic department may as well be a separate entity, they're completely self financed. Priorities one through one thousand for university heads should be academics, I wish every school operated like that.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote