View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #118
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
Spoken like a true ph@ggot.

You wouldn't understand how awesome it feels to watch your body change and how strong you feel when hitting PR's. The first timed I benched 225 I about nut'd my shorts. Real talk.
You also feel better after running and your body is changing as well but that doesn't change the fact that the act itself is fairly boring.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote