View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #61
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict our record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
So here we are, with 10 games to go and the Knicks are 46-26. They'd have to go 9-1 in order to hit the 55-27 that I predicted , which probably won't happen.

If we get over 50 wins it'll still be a great season, considering all the injuries that we suffered.
It will be between me and you for the title of "best prediction"

I predicted 49,you predicted 55. It will be somewhere in between.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote