View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 09:06 AM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
We got one game a week on free to air TV. Celtics games used to show a lot around that time, and Lewis was my favourite player. Is that hard to understand? Just because I'm fro mNZ doesn't mean I couldn't admire a player on TV.

I never saw the game he went down in. But I assume its someone like Kendall Gill?

Uh huh. Never said you couldnt admire a player but being tho you were limited in seeing him actually play is funny. Once a week was enough and every game was the Celtics? Or every other week? Because if that was the case that your once a week fix on bball was limited to watching the Celtics vs, then you cant really comment on too many players back then. How old were you 10? 11?

David Wingate was guarding him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote