View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #678
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I love this game. I even really like the small things like reading the various journals/notes throughout the game, the comments people will make and how some of their dialogue gets updated when something major happens in the game, watching enemies doing pirouettes and/or falling sizable distances when I hit them with Ice Form, watching other battles (I was at one place and I had a great view of a dragon fighting against a Forsworn fort), watching a thief run around in Riften only to get mowed down by a rain of arrows, etc...

My only problems:
Jumping can be retarded at times
It can take a while to get to some locations (stupid mountains...). I don't like having to travel all the away around an area just to find the one path that leads up (so yeah, sometimes I'll use my super-mountain climbing horse to get up)
Not much of a problem, but dragons can attack at some inopportune times (when I first got to Karthwasten I was watching some sort of dispute when it got abruptly interrupted by some asshole dragon. I used the Storm Call shout, and found out that you shouldn't do it when civilians are nearby...)
I thought some of the questlines were too short. I was liking the Dark Brotherhood line, but then it kind of ends abruptly. I got the new place and spiffied it up and then that was it (I'm not going to count the unlimited 'kill random person' quest)
The only quest I haven't liked so far is the 'find 30 crimson nirnroots' one

I'm getting closer and closer to getting everything done, but I did get all the add ons when they were on sale, so I have a decent amount of things left to do
-I had to adopt Hroar, the Spanish Lion Tamer, when he said his name...
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote