View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #374
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'll have to wait til the final book before putting it in the top 5. I just hope he doesn't go the Robert Jordan route and dies before he finishes.
i actually think the last few books written by the replacement author flowed better than jordan's last few. his books were getting too full with minutia. he can spend 5 pages just to describe a damn door....

back to the subject at hand...yes GoT is definitely top 5, and i've read fantasy and sci fi pretty much all my life.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote