View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #21
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

The sun things were ridiculous.

I actually got the posters one, but only because when I was going back to get the missing documents I needed I had two in that area. I hated having to go back there. I think I might not have finished the mines one.

Did you get the secret trophy for killing the crab on the beach? Another one is talking to every other person in your group in the campaign. To be honest, I thought you could only talk to two of them, so I missed half the conversations.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote