View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #231
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Been thinking of getting a Gameboy Advance recently. I've been playing some games on an emulator, but it's just not the same as the original hardware. I never had an advance, so there's a lot of titles I've missed out on.

I might be late, but make sure you get the Game Boy Advance SP. It's more than a little superior to the other iterations.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote