View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Exclamation KLAC 570AM Claims Big Lakers Announcement Today at 11:20AM

I am listening to KLAC 570AM Lakers Radio and they are saying that at 11:20AM - 11:25AM, they will be announcing something that is franchise changing in terms of a Free Agent signing (committment).

I don't know if its a gimmick, but I thought I would throw it out here for your thoughts.

Shammond cannot be what they are talking about unless they are messing with their listeners.

Any ideas?
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote