View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default switched to running shoes

I used to just wear basketball shoes all the time whenever I was going out and didn't need to dress up. During the summer it would be a t-shirt, shorts and basketball shoes, winter t-shit, jeans and basketball shoes. But now I've started to really like running shoes. They're so much more comfortable and I really like some of the styles offered by Nike and Skechers. I used to love Nike basketball shoes. But now most of them are so ugly. Anyways, now when I go out I just throw on my pair of Nike running shoes or even my pair of Converse All-Stars.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote