View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GAME: Predict the 2013 NBA Playoffs

I'll make the list and update the score in the opening post.

I know many of you will attack me for saying Celtics in 6 but I really have a bad feeling about this one. If we were playing the Hawks,Pacers,Nets or Bucks in the 1st round I would almost be assured we would get past them.
I think the Celtics will take a closely contested game 1 by Paul Pierce hitting big shot after big shot. Knicks would then come back in game 2 but Celtics will make them lose their composure and eventually lose the series because of that.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

Make your predictions.

Last edited by Clutch : 04-18-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote