View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The sure to be epic 2013 Jazz off-season!

My biggest problem with Corbin was his rotations, but I imagine that'll clear itself up a bit next year with one or both of Jefferson and Millsap leaving.

All up for trading the pick, they have a young enough core, so you need to start adding some firepower that fits with what they're building with.

I think Marvin will stay, unless he gets a long term $6 million+ offer elsewhere, which I cannot see happening.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote