View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:20 AM   #10
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Default Re: The sure to be epic 2013 Jazz off-season!

Quote:
With three and a half point guards on the team — the three being veteran free agents and the half being a two-guard who is unlikely to make a career at the position, the Utah Jazz are bound to make changes at the point guard position in the offseason. Deseret News

They forgot McNeal who I could see being back on the cheap if he impresses this summer and in the fall. As a combo guard he could fit with G and Burks more than the 2 old guys anyway. One of which has to go! Hopefully Watson.

Quote:
Mo Williams did say he would love to return to the team that drafted him with the 47th pick back in the 2003 NBA Draft and then re-acquired him this past offseason in a four-team trade with the Los Angeles Clippers. “Absolutely, they know that,” he said. “First off, I was drafted here. This was the organization that gave me a shot when I first came in the league when I was a young pup. I’m at a point in my career where stability is the key and this is an organization that is top notch and cares about winning.” Deseret News

Tinsley, who joined the Jazz in 2011 after spending a season in the D-League, is grateful to the Jazz for giving him a chance and expressed a desire to stick around another year. “I would love to come back here, but that ain’t up to me,” he said. “I don’t control that, I let my agent control that.” Deseret News

Watson, who injured his right knee late in the 2012 season and rehabbed throughout the offseason, was uncertain about his plans for next year. “I don’t know, I don’t know,” he said. “It’s a long way from now. The first thing is to get healthy. My main thing now is getting healthy, because if I can’t contribute 100 percent healthy, I’d rather contribute doing something else.” Deseret News

So Watson has been playing hurt? That's news.

Last edited by Xiao Yao You : 04-19-2013 at 05:26 AM.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote