View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:00 PM   #167
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
Despite picking Karlsson I made so many bad decisions this week. I picked up and started 3 players that were rested by their teams and f*cking Clowe got injured at the best possible time.

Congrats, you won by 2 Shots on Goal and I got second place again

This match up was so incredibly close it's crazy, it really came down to the wire.

Yeah, I had a couple of mismanaged moves. I dropped Dougie Hamilton for Weiroch, who was a healthy scratch for 3 games.

But yeah, I didn't think I would catch you in SOG.

Great season, looking forwad to next year

I will now accept my crown as ISH resident hockey guru
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote