View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:49 AM   #13
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY TEAM MODE' Discussion

I started playing this mode again. My starting line-up is:

C- Enis Kanter
PF- Kris Humphries
SF- LeBron James
SG- Jodie Meeks
PG- Jeremy Lin

I saved a lot of VC in order to get LBJ & Lin. Currently in the 5th seed with 1 more win leading me to the 4th. I sometimes get frustrated with playing against guys with superstar rosters, but in most cases, even when I lose, I find pleasure and comfort in knowing they BARELY beat me even with their incredible line-up.

I beat one guy who had a roster with the exact following:
Dwight Howard
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Dwyane Wade
Steve Nash
---------
Kobe Bryant
Gerald Green
Anthony Morrow
Austin Rivers
Paul George
Dirk Nowitzki
Carmelo Anthony

In that exact order^^^

I beat him 102 - 66.
All he did was shoot 3's or midrange. He drove to the basket a handful of times and did get a few spectacular dunks on me, but that was about it. He didn't know how to defend in the post. I ended up with 25 PTs with Kris, 18 with Enis & 13 with Timofey Mozgov off the bench.
He had no answer for my front court.

It might be sad but I take great pleasure in beating those types of players. For all I know, he could've been a little kid, but it was satisfying to beat his punk ass.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote