View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #27
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What new will be in NBA2K8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by de rong
Yeah true masterpiece...assocation is very interesting too?

PES6 is other superb sports-game..have to train more 2K7 to get good as i am in PEs.

Singleplayer I like NBA 2k7 more. I'm winning around 50% at the highest difficulty level and i've been playing for months. In PES6, after a month I was completely destroying any team with my scrub team, on the highest difficulty.

Oh, and I'd like to see all players being named by their name in NBA 2k7. I mean, they can get Foye's name in there but they can't get Duhon's?
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote